Thursday, June 11, 2009

the application process

I had to go to HHS today. That is my old high school. It was awesome and so many people remembered me, it was insane in the membrane. I saw Mrs. Morrison AKA Ms. Jennings she is so pretty as always and skinnier too. We had a good time as i sat in her class. The kids were so funny i forgot how crazy 11th graders were. Only reason i went there was because i needed my transcript for pratt :) AWE I MISS HERITAGE, those were truly the best♥est♥est♥est♥esttttttt young years of my life ♥ Then i didnt eat all day i left work early and headed down to Newport News so my BFF, as she does invite, took me to lunch with my BF. He is funny. Did i tell you i had a boyfriend? well i do :) we had so much fun at red robin...i dont have pic of him i kinda forgot :/
GET SOME RAYBANS THEN TALK TO US
THOSE ARE OUR GANGSTER SHADES...hater blockerz
btw i gets fresh!...lol i dont drive with jays, Sperry's or dunks they crease tooo easy...must be leather...MinaLo; making memories

p.s. got a new phone...sheesh finally ;p

No comments: