Sunday, June 7, 2009

MinaLo summer summer summer time!

WELL WELL WELL, what do ya know. Its summer all over again. My least favorite of the seasons but it works lol I am actually going on our annual out of country family vacation in two weeks :) this year its Antigua. I never went so it should be interesting. My mom always plans these boring ass tourist sitings when we go on vaca. but im a lil older now and idk if i want to see the history of the island. I don't even want to shop for jewelry lol But yeaaa lol i think i like this pic alot it can be my summer Blog photo until i take an even cooler more summery one..knowing me, it will be like next week... UMNNNN yea thats pretty much it. I am still feeling a lil "dumpsy" but ill be fine. Ive been running like 3 miles everyday with my dog. Running is so liberating like its amazing how your legs keep going and going the only thing stopping you is your body thinking its tired. Honestly if your mind is in the right place you can run until you collapse and truly cant run ahaha. One day i want to run a marathon. Preferably for cancer. That was my new years resolution this year and ive already failed it so ill make sure to run a marathon before im 21. FOR SURE....stay up!

..MinaLo; gunna get some sun

4 comments:

Dee said...

Woot, finally an update. I've been checking every day! Argentina should be loads of fun, I can't wait to see fab pictures. I wish I could run a marathon I'd be up for it.

MinaLo said...

antigua! not argentina lmao yea you should start running its fun.

Umi-San said...

OMG maybe when you decide i can join you :) That would be really liberating, HUGE step out the flab lane :) lol

MinaLo said...

hell yea girl, your welcome to come anytime but it would suck to drive here and then run and drive home we have to find middle ground