Monday, February 16, 2009

MinaLo [doesn't] need to be dressed [she] is fresh to the flesh.



HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....WELL, my mom said that i can get a lawyer! ahhhhhhh im excited! yes, i am 18 and yes, i work and do things on my own but my moms opinion is the most important opinion in life, to me. When she thinks im doing something great i have this amazing confidence boost that indeed I AM doing something great.

A Lawyer for what? you may ask, welllll a lawyer for CR™ , ContempoRetro my t-shirt line. I think once i get this trade mark in court thing down i should be up and running for fall 09! AHHHH this is so exciting. Dayumn i can think of like 50 more designs now that i know im going somewhere with this. WHOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHH like the title says "doesnt need to be dressed she is fresh to the flesh", mainly because i am HAHAHAHA


...im out tho get at you tomorrow, "in case you didn't no so" its ya girl Mina Lo HOE!

No comments: