Saturday, April 11, 2009

MINALO's DINNER omg.

So today i am celebrating my birthday because easter is the real one but i dont want to disturb other easter plans. I am pretty freakin excited. I am here with the two best friends ever and basically its a BLAST. The only thing is they aer so tired of the dream CD haha too bad i love it. Its my party and i wont cry but i know that option is available if i want to ;) So wait, at one point in the night i did cry but because i was already so happy and my mom surprised me really good. It isnt easy to do because im so intuitive. Yeaaa but she got me, and im so happy she did although she has already given me the world :) I also partied it up with my bff's at a friends house party...we got in free so wutev haha umn yea so ill just get to the pictures lol thats the real juice right?

Love Her ♥ but, NOW THE PARTY REALLY STARTS :)

MinaLo's mission b-day CELEBRATION :) "sooo" accomplished.

No comments: